- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 750g orange sweet potato, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 400g (about 2 bunches) baby Dutch carrots, trimmed and peeled
- 2 just-ripe avocados, halved and deseeded
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp dukkah
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- ½ pomegranates, seeds removed
- Salt & pepper, to season
- Lemon wedges and warmed flatbread, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan-forced.
- Combine oil, cumin, coriander and garlic in a bowl.
- Arrange sweet potatoes and carrots in a single layer on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with oil mixture and toss to coat vegetables.
- Roast vegetables, turning once, for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile scoop the avocado flesh into a bowl and add feta, lemon juice and sprinkle with dukkah. Gently toss to combine and set aside until the vegetables are cooked.
- To serve, arrange roasted vegetables and spinach on a serving platter. Top with avocado mixture and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. Season to taste.
- Serve with lemon wedges and flatbread.
For more Salad recipes go to australianavocados.com.au